Hired Goons defeated Durham Deadbeats 125.18 - 100.52 and got the second-highest point total this week. Even though both teams hit their projections, Hired Goons put up 18.2% more than their projected 105.87 points to secure the win. Durham Deadbeats was led by Frank Gore with 18.30 points and the Houston Texans Defense who scored 16.00. Hired Goons (1-0) kicks off the season in second place while Durham Deadbeats (0-1) debuts in eighth place.
Hired Goons Smooth Moves
- Matt Ryan led the league in scoring and surpassed his projected point total by 138.1%, the highest percentage of either team.
- Arian Foster had the sixth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 19.50 points.
- Jeremy Maclin had the seventh-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 15.60 points.
- Hired Goons saw the majority of their starters (6 of 10) beat their projected point total.
- The 15.00 points scored by DeMarco Murray outpaced his 10.22-point scoring projection by 46.8%.
Durham Deadbeats Regret Tracker
- Left the New York Jets Defense on the bench, where they led the team in scoring with 20.00 points.
- At the QB position, Durham Deadbeats got outscored 32.48 - 11.12 by Hired Goons.
- Durham Deadbeats had only 5 of their 10 starters underperform versus their projections, but they still lost.
- Wes Welker fell short of his scoring projection with 1.40 points, just 17.7% of his projected 7.92.
- Torrey Smith scored only 75.8% of his 9.23-point projection, with 7.00 points.
- Besides Durham Deadbeats, Hired Goons would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- Hired Goons would have had to score 50.33 fewer points to lose to all teams in the league this week.
- Besides Hired Goons, Durham Deadbeats would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- If Durham Deadbeats had scored 25.67 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- The 24.66-point win by Hired Goons beat the 5.83-point spread.
- Hired Goons had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Durham Deadbeats.
- The margin of victory of 24.66 points was the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- Hired Goons had the second-highest score in the league this week with 125.18 points.
- In the loss, Frank Gore had the seventh-highest RB score in the league this week with 18.30 points.
- Steve Smith exceeded his projected point total by 20.5% in the loss, scoring 11.60 points against a projected 9.63.
- Despite being on the winning team, Hakeem Nicks scored only 3.80 points against his projected 12.10.
- Both teams scored more than their projected points for the week.
- Hired Goons
- Durham Deadbeats
Powered by Automated Insights, the leading provider of automated sports content for the web and mobile.